Normally this is not an outfit I would put together for an outfit post. This is an outfit I picked up off the floor and ran out the door to go to lunch in. When I am in a hurry I grab whatever is on the top of the laundry basket to wear :) Somehow though, this outfit seems to be me in a nutshell. My sweet friend Sasha and I got to go out to lunch and she had her camera with her and took these pictures :) She always can capture the moment! I dont know why, but for so many reasons, I feel these pictures describe me to a T.
1. Way quirky (can you find Tuna?)
2. Mix and matchy..I always wear way to many patterns and different combos
3. Faux fur- I love big coats and singing rap songs. They help me feel thug ;)
4. Sunglasses- These sunglasses were my dads (my favorite sunnies because of that!) I feel I have always looked so much like him, and with no make up on like in these pictures, I look even more like him ;)
5. Jakes T-shirt - I love wearing Jakes clothes. I like the smell of them after he has worn them.
6. Star Trek- I have always been a nerd and love geeky things. I can't resist! Especially when my husband loves all that kind of stuff too!
7. Cheetah Print- I used to be obsessed with Cheetah print and my entire room in collage was decked out in cheetah gear!
8. Gold tipped shoes- I like gold anything :)
9. Waxed Jeans - I am obsessed with them! When I find something I like, I buy it over and over and over again. I bought way to many of these waxed jeans. I just love the way they feel when I am wearing them!
And the list could go on....!
Do you have any clothing items or clothing combos that just scream "you?"
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden