Shirt: Burberry | Suspenders: Topman | Pants: All Saints | Shoes: Bed Stu | Bowler Hat: Amazon
Jacket: Sheinside c/o | Shirt: H & M | Skirt: ASOS | Shoes: ZARA | Purse: Kate Spade | Necklace: O'Necklace c/o | Sunglasses: Prada
Ok, I have so much to say today!
1. One time I was watching a show called How Do I Look? a girl said, "I never going to wear pizza toes!" Referring, to pointed toed shoes. Now I can only call pointy toes, pizza toes because I think its so dang funny!
2. I get to see Blair from Atlantic Pacific in New York and she was even more amazing and so dang kind in person! She had these Zara shoes I have on in this post on, and I was dying at how much I loved them! I knew I had to get them right away ;) Also, my outfit today is a bit inspired by her! I love her fashion, and darling sense of style!
3. How awesome is Jakes bowler hat? Last season on The Bachelor, there was a challenge for the men and it was a county/ cowboy type of challenge and one of the men had a bowler hat on. Jake loved it so much, that night he ordered one! With it now being fall here, it was a perfect time to bust this hat out.
4. Saturday, Jake and I got to go to Macys at City Creek Mall to support Emily and Rachel and go check out the fun event. After we walked around the mall, did some shopping and stopped by Eva's Bakery for some fun treats! I have seen lots of people take Instagram pictures here, and I have been wanting to go ever since to go see the cute blue bakery in person! We got eclairs and the cream filling was divine! The flavor was perfect! So yummy!
5. I am getting so excited for Halloween! I cant believe its so soon! I cant wait to hand out candy to trick or treaters!
6. This is the week of some fun giveaways! Make sure to stay tuned for lots of fun :)
7. Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have a fantastic week!
8. P.S. Don't forget to check out THIS fun $1,000 gift card giveaway going on ;)